It was unknown as to what use the Dwarven Sorcerers of the mountains were putting their shares of the Dragon Bile too, though it was clear that they required more, much more, and as their need for it grew, so too did the Halfing city of Wollockshire. Towers akin to that of the Navigator gave rise either side of it. Architecture undreamed of by Halfling or Dwarf housed ever more bizarre and otherworldly contraptions in which to harness the power of the Dragon.
Its first application was that of its obvious power of elevation, for if it could give flight to the wingless hulk of the Great Wyrm. It could lift the barges and their cumbersome construction materials. But why stop at barges? Soon, the skies about Wollockshire were bustling with experimental airships built around the ‘Barrel-tech’ that filtered the gaseous substance into flight.
As the Warlock amassed his sky fleet, he crewed them with the city’s Halfing youth, who despite the warnings of their elders eagerly volunteered service to the great man who saved their lives and gave them purpose. They were named the Barrel-Riders, and as the years passed and the population steadily increased, they were given higher ranks and residence within the barracks flanking the Warlocks Tower of the Navigator.
Two versions of the Barrel Riders Barracks are included in the download:
- A folder named “Small Printer” containing cut pieces for printers with a bed size of 120mm x 120mm
- An uncut version for printers with a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small Printer Reference sheet included in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.0