With the Archanical Bile Extractor in place, The Warlock was free to harvest an eternally regenerating source of the Wyrms black Bile. With only a drop of the fluid needed to elevate a sealed barrel, its untapped Arcane possibilities seemed limitless. This was not lost on the Dwarven Sorcerers who governed their folk in the mountains, and soon a wealth of metals and masonry were being ferried to the halfling allies whom they once saw as no more than their personal greengrocers in fair exchange for what they named Archanical fuel.
With this the destroyed Halfling village of ‘The Burrows’ steadily grew into the thriving city of ‘Wollockshire’. Its first and most prominent construction was the Tower of the Navigator, a colossal construction by Halfling standards in which the Warlock could better study the properties of the Dragons internal fluid. Though efforts were made to maintain the Halfling favored aesthetic of rounded doors and rooves, many of the elders were not pleased with what was taking shape in their once quiet and rustic village, and mutterings began about whether they had signed on for more than what was bargained for when they let the Warlock ‘help’ them.
Three versions of the Tower of the Navigator are included in the download:
- A folder named “Small Printer” containing cut pieces for printers with a bed size of 120mm x 120mm
- Complete- This folder contains an uncut, complete level versions of the model. Ideal for scaling purposes and
those with large printers
- An uncut version for printers with a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm
- 10 January 2022 (version 1.2) Complete level versions added.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small Printer Reference sheet include in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.1