Built for the sole purpose of ferrying the ongoing trades of masonry and metals with the Dwarves of the Northern Mountains for the Archanicle fuel rendered in the Halfling city, these sturdy, Barrel-tech Air-Ships rely on a good deal of the fuel itself to give buoyancy to the barrel-like structures containing it. Fondly referred to by Halflings as ‘Sky Walrus’ on account of the unintended likeness to the beasts, these hulking vessels make light work of transporting back the weighty goods of the Dwarven Lords.
The Barrel-Tech Sky Barge has four versions in the download:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with
a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Small Printer Cuts- A further cut version of the model for smaller printers with a print bed size of 120mm
x 120mm x 120mm
- Resin Pre-Supports- Small printer cuts with pre-generated supports for resin printing
- FDM Cut Option- A version of the model that has been cut to allow for easier FDM printing
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.2