Forging of the agricultural implements cherished by the botanically driven culture of the Halflings is a high honor indeed. The crafting of Scythes, hoes, spades, and shears as well as their constant sharpening is full-time work for any blacksmith in these parts, yet the nature of their work leans more towards engineering than gardening of late, due to the ever-increasing requirements of the Warlocks Wollockshire. Cogs, rivets, and sprockets now fill the shelves of their forges: any and all parts required to power the Archanical Automatons and Airships of Wollockshire are made here, the secrets of their crafting kept from the Dwarven Ironmongers of the mountains who provide them with the precious metals required. From here these components travel by barrow down the lane to the great Gaffer-Guild Workshops where they are assembled into the Archanical marvels that protect and advance the wondrous city.
Three versions of the Master Builders Workshop are included in the download:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with
a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- A folder named “Small Printer” containing cut pieces for printers with a bed size of 120mm x 120mm
- Complete- This folder contains an uncut, complete version of the model. Ideal for scaling purposes and
those with large printers
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small Printer Reference sheet include in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- String is required for attaching the crane hook.
- First Published version 1.2