A quaintly built dwelling in comparison to some of the more modern hillock manors about the newly rebuilt city of Wollockshire, the Gardener’s Guild Headquarters serves as both meeting place and toolshed for its diligent members devoted to restoring the greenery of the Dragons devastation.
Built within its hillsides are the many beehives kept to ensure the plentiful pollination of the great gardens they keep about town. Where ever there is a vacant patch of earth, you can be sure to find a member of the Gardener’s guild tilling it with purpose.
Two versions of the Gardeners Guildhall are included in the download:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with
a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Small Printer Cuts- A further cut version of the model for smaller printers with a print bed size of 120mm
x 120mm x 120mm
- 18 March 2022 (version 1.3) Complete levels have been added as well as a support option for the tree branch on Level 2.
- 22 April 2022 (version 1.4) Tree House option added.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small Printer Reference sheet include in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.2