Built only from what the forest could provide, this nest like shelter among the treetops became known by the free peoples of the forest as the Gryphon’s Eerie. Here one could seek the wisdom of ‘The Old Gryphon’ himself, the name given to the ancient Halfling Druid seen as a leader to the followers of the old customs, seeking refuge from the new Archanical wonders of their resurrected city in the forest grove. With a grand central hall for hearing his teachings and sharing meals, the structure also had sleeping pods with joining walkways at its side as well as a sheltered viewing platform on its roof.
Three versions of the Palace of the Druid are included in the download:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with
a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Complete- This folder contains an uncut, complete version of the model. Ideal for scaling purposes and
those with large printers
- Small Printer Cuts- A further cut version of the model for smaller printers with a print bed size of 120mm
x 120mm x 120mm
- 7 March 2022 (version 1.4) Top Roof locking pin cavities have been shifted to allow correct alignment branches.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small Printer Reference sheet include in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.3