Great indeed was the Warlock who bound the Wyrm, yet he was but one man. In the fourth decade of his residency among the Halflings he disappeared for some months, returning with a human apprentice, a boy no more than ten. With each passing decade another child apprentice would be brought to live among the little folk so that in the hundredth year of his occupation there numbered seven Warlocks, six apprenticed to the one master, each aged a decade apart.
As comfortable as Halfling Hillock Homesteads are, they are not built with the big-folk in mind, and while the buildings of the Archanical Compound were of high ceiling, they were cluttered with the noisy contraptions of Arcane research, and as such, no fit place for Human rest. And so there was constructed the Warlock Hall of Residence. A fine building, equipped with living quarters enough to provide rest for the studious Warlock Apprentices that helped their master in his studies of the Arcane and captained his Draconic fleet of airships. Yet the Great Warlock himself never seemed in need of such comforts, nor indeed did he appear to age over the hundred years he stayed to rebuild the city. Curious enough indeed as he had seemed far along in years when he had arrived.
Two versions of the Warlock’s Residence are included in the download:
- A folder named “Small Printer” containing cut pieces for printers with a bed size of 120mm x 120mm
- An uncut version for printers with a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm
- 29 April 2022 (version 1.2) Now includes a mirrored version of the level 1 wing.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small Printer Reference sheet include in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.1
Travis mcfadden (verified owner) –
I have looked and looked and looked…BUT I cant find the bottom right side add on piece to print. I The little piece with the dragon on it. I can find the left side…….but the right side does not exist. Even in the reference sheet? And you cant just swap it around after printing a second left side because one side is the dragon, and one is the brick. HELP
Mike (Printable Scenery) –
The right piece is the left piece mirrored. We have updated it to include the right piece. Thanks for bringing this to our attention