A large ship of consequence, progression and tax avoidance, the East India trading company employed these as the stalwart of their trading fleet to choke out competitors. They needed to be armed to fight off the pirates attracted to so much wealth… and if they were to fall into the wrong hands could be used in a pinch as a mercenary vessel.
- 25 September 2018 (version 1.1) Small printer option updated.
- 20 March 2019 (version 1.2) Fluyt-Wake-F adjusted to sit perfectly flat to print bed.
- Supports need to be touching build plate when printing the stern.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Add supports touching build plates if you get too much stringing on the lower section of the hull or if using Cura select “make overhang printable”.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
Medium Printer Reference
Small Printer Reference
You will need 6mm (1/4 inch) and 4mm (3/16 inch) dowel for the masts and black elastic string for the rope. You may need to sand the ends of the dowel to insert into the mast holes easily.