Highly maneuverable and armed to the teeth, the sight of a brig near coastal waters is a sure sign of an imminent raid.
- 17 May 2018 – Ballista version added.
- 30 May 2018 (version 1.3) Scale of Brig Wheel adjusted.
- 8 October 2018 (version 1.3) Changeable figureheads of Neptune and the Queen added.
- 23 December 2020 (version 2.0) Hull wood grain re-textured to prevent stringing.
- The Brig Interior Lower Deck has a three part option for small printers.
- You will need 6mm (1/4”) and 4mm (3/16”) dowel for the masts, and black elastic string for the rope.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- Add supports touching build plates if you get too much stringing on the lower section of the hull or if using Cura select “make overhang printable”.
Reference sheet for Small printers
You will need 6mm (1/4 inch) and 4mm (3/16 inch) dowel for the masts and black elastic string for the rope.
Reference sheet for The Brig Wake
Reference sheet for The Brig Interior
Reference Sheet for Ballista version
Reference Sheet for Fittings