The dreaded bone fleet ships leave many a sailor adrift in a sea of nightmares.
- 13 May 2021 (version 1.1) The 2 main rear skulls of part Undead-Sloop-C have been filled to allow for easier printing.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- There are two rigging options: undead or original.
- Refer to pic in Gallery for ballista mounting instructions. This will need to be glued.
- Mast measurements can be found in the gallery.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
Undead Sloop Hull
Each piece of rigging
You will need 6mm (1/4 inch) and 4mm (3/16 inch) dowel for the masts and black elastic string for the rope. You may need to sand the ends of the dowel to go into the mast holes easily.
Undead Sloop Interior
Undead Sloop Wake
Undead Sloop Fittings
iezcurra (verified owner) –
Hello good afternoon.
Buy this model today and I do not understand what the pieces are for (Undead Sloop Interior and Undead Sloop Wake)
Sorry but it’s not very well explained,
But the design is spectacular
Sam Campbell –
The Undead Sloop Wake is for placing the ship on to simulate the ship moving and the water lapping against the sides of the boat. The Undead Sloop Interior are separate interior floors for simulating role-play and combat inside the cabin and below decks. You do not need to print them to assemble the full model.
Hi. What size is the download file please ? Thanks, Pete
Jo Boorer –
The zip file for the Undead Sloop is 135MB.
seitoheiwa (verified owner) –
a short question:
On part C of the hull in the back, with the two skulls – the teeth in the upper jaw seem impossible to print, and even on your pictures those are not there.
Will there be a redisgn where the teeth are for example connected?
Nicholas Jebson –
We can add it to the list of updates, though its a difficult one as it still needs the gap to take the rigging lines.