Give me a Sloop, a barrel of rum and a star to guide the way.
- 2 May 2018 (version 1.1) Rigging now includes a metric and imperial version. It also includes a crows nest option in the rigging. An anchor has also been included in the fittings..
- 8 May 2018 (version 1.2) Gun two part option added.
- 5 November 2019 (version 1.3) Small Printer parts added for the Ballista version.
- Anchor will need to be scaled down by .8 to fit the Sloop
- Add supports touching build plates if you get too much stringing on the lower section of the hull or if using Cura select “make overhang printable”.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
The sloop includes:
- Separate deck layouts, see the video below.
- A removable ‘Wake’ that simulates ship movement
- Interior fittings like boxes and barrels
- Cannons, Balista and Deck Guns
- Rigging clips. You will need 4mm, 6mm dowel and black elastic string. See the rigging diagram in the images.
Each piece of rigging
You will need 6mm (1/4 inch) and 4mm (3/16 inch) dowel for the masts and black elastic string for the rope.
Ballista Version of the Sloop