Whether it be by the mighty cannon’s blow, or a ballista’s piercing strike, a wartime encounter with a frigate is one not many ships survive.
- 30 May 2018 (version 1.2) Scale of Frigate Wheel adjusted.
- 8 October 2018 (version 1.8) Changeable figureheads of the Maiden and Neptune added.
- 19 March 2019 (version 1.9) Rear cannon port hatches removed.
- 12 September 2019 (version 2.0) Vertical banding added to the Mid section.
- 29 November 2019 (version 2.2) Adjustment made to the level of Frigate Interior front.
- 23 March 2021 (version 2.3) Hull wood grain re-textured to prevent stringing.
- 2 September 2021 (version 2.4) Vertical banding added to mid section on re-textured version as well as rear cannon port hatches removed.
- 10 January 2022 (version2.5) Ballista Front added.
- 15 December 22 (version 2.6) Boat wheel options added to allow a Whole wheel resin print or print a filament connection version to allow the wheel to move.
- 31 January 2023 (version 2.7) Frigate-Interior-Back-Whole added to Frigate interior folder.
- 12 April 2023 (version 2.8) Correct Reference sheet for Frigate Interior added.
- 21 November 2023 (version 2.9) Frigate Interior Bilge added.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Perfect for Pirates, Freebooter, Blood and Plunder, or Dungeons and Dragons
- You will need 6mm (1/4”) and 4mm (1/8”) dowel for the masts, and black elastic string for the rope.
- Add supports touching build plates if you get too much stringing on the lower section of the hull or if using Cura select “make overhang printable”.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
Reference sheet for Medium to large printers
Reference sheet for Small printers
Reference sheet for Fittings
Reference sheet for Interior
Reference sheet for Ballista version
Reference sheet for Ballista version for Small printers
Reference sheet for Wake
You will need 6mm (1/4 inch) and 4mm (3/16 inch) dowel for the masts and black elastic string for the rope.