Hoist the mainsail, fire the engines, and take to the skies. Today we hunt dragons.
- 8 October 2018 (version 1.1) Changeable figureheads of Neptune and Maiden added.
- 18 October 2018 (version 1.2) Cannon Ports included.
- 1 March 2019 (version 1.5) Interior deck has been updated to include stairs and cannon ports.
- 18 March 2019 (version 1.6) Air-Ship-rig-separate-A and Air-Ship-rig-separate-B added to rigging folder.
- 29 November 2019 (version 1.7) Adjustment made to the level of Frigate Interior front.
- 12 March 2021 (version 2.0) Hull wood grain re-textured to prevent stringing.
- 15 December 2022 (version 2.2) Boat wheel options added to allow a Whole wheel resin print or print a filament connection version to allow the wheel to move.
- The whole air frigate has been included for those who wish to scale down.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Add supports touching build plates if you get too much stringing on the lower section of the hull or if using Cura select “make overhang printable”.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
Reference sheet for Air Frigate
Reference Sheet for Small Printers
Reference sheet for Wings
Reference for Interior
Reference Sheet for Rigging
You will need 6mm (1/4 inch) and 4mm (3/16 inch) dowel for the masts and black elastic string for the rope. You may need to sand the ends of the dowel to go into the mast holes easily.
Reference sheet for Fittings