- 1.1 Column L added.
- 1.2 Small mesh repair to A-Rpg-Brickarch-v1.0.
- 7 July 2017 – 1.3 Contains the Triplex version of E.
- 16 July 2018 – 1.4 OpenLOCK clip 5.3 added.
- 30 July 2018- version 1.5 Updated to the latest version of Triplex.
- 10 September 2018 – version 1.6 OpenLOCK clip 5.4 added.
- Rampage is a modular interconnecting scenery building system that allows you to build everything from perfect dungeon tiles, to large buildings and fortifications.
- Should be printed with supports switched off.
- Rampage uses ‘OpenLOCK’ locking clips to attach the walls to floors so you can ‘mix and match’. The walls tessellate perfectly allowing you to make ‘true-form’ tiles, rooms and buildings.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
STL files in ZIP folder
10% to 15% for most parts but increase to 20% for thin upright parts such as door frames for added strength
.2 for Normal Quality .1 for High Quality (.2 Layer height is recommended)
100mm x 100mm x 100mm print build volume required
Prints without Supports