Sleeker and faster than it’s heavier counterpart, the Flying Frigate, the Dhow can strike deep into the heart of the enemy fleets quickly.
- 2 April 2020 (version 1.1) Filament holes added to the Flying-Dhow-Back.
- 22 June 2021 (version 1.2) Hull wood grain re-textured to prevent stringing.
- Reference sheet for small printer is included in the zip file.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
The Flying Dhow is rigged the same as the original Dhow (as pictured below). You will need 6mm (1/4 inch) and 4mm (3/16 inch) dowel for the masts and black elastic string for the rope. You may need to sand the ends of the dowel to go into the mast holes easily.