Wrought in iron and malice, decked in hatred and contempt, a dark scourge stalks the seas. An ominous vessel, feared to bring ruin upon any world.
- 3 November 18 (version 1.1) The Wheel has now been added.
- 13 May 2021 (version 2.0) Hull wood grain re-textured to prevent stringing.
- 29 October 2021 (version 2.1) Bow is now sitting flat on the buildplate.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- There is no ballista version.
- Add supports touching build plates if you get too much stringing on the lower section of the hull or if using Cura select “make overhang printable”.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
The Black Ship Reference
The Black Ship Small Printer Reference
The Black Ship Rigging
You will need 6mm (1/4 inch) and 4mm (3/16 inch) dowel for the masts and black elastic string for the rope. You may need to sand the ends of the dowel to insert into the mast holes easily.