Nicknamed the ‘Blunderbuss’ by the locals due to its similarity in shape as well as the constant blasts and bangs heard from within, the Gaffers-Guild Workshop is the most industrious building outside of the Archanical compound. Within its walls are assembled the great Automatons and Air-ships of Wollockshire, the Barrel-tech powered transports that give the city its cutting edge over any who would mistake the Halflings as an easy target. The Gaffers who operate the Workshop are a proud lot, having a hairy foot in both the industrial compound of the city as well as the Hillock’d homestead lanes outside of it, as can be seen in the building’s architecture. When its towering doors or retractable roof open, the Halfling locals crane a neck to see what Archanical Marvel will next appear
Three versions of the Gaffers Guild Workshop are included in the download:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with
a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- A folder named “Small Printer” containing cut pieces for printers with a bed size of 120mm x 120mm
- Complete- This folder contains an uncut, complete version of the model. Ideal for scaling purposes and
those with large printers
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small Printer Reference sheet included in the zip file.
- We recommend a metal rod or wire to connect the large workshop doors.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.2