Cramped in the tiny wooden space, the archers fired toward the men scrambling up the multitude of ladders pushed up against the walls. Behind them on the battlements, they could hear the sounds of pitch and heated sand being readied to pour on the attackers.
- 9th August 2017 (version 2.1) Contains A-RPG-Walkways-sup-v0.18 & A-RPG-Wall-Wood-v2.0.
- 18 August 2017 (version 2.2) Contains wooden columns.
- 15 March 2018 (version 2.3) Updated to Triplex.
- There are two folders: one is labelled Hoardings and the other is Advanced Hoardings.
- The files in the Hoardings folder will allow you to make round and square castle top hoardings.
- The Advanced Hoardings folder contains the ‘transition’ model which allows you to transition between an A-wall and a Hoarding. (AH-RPG-Hoarding-Roof-Converter-v2.0 , AH-RPG-Hoarding-Wood-Converter-v2.0).
- The Advanced Hoardings folder also contains the ‘column gap’ models, which allow you to account for the space created when using columns in wall mid sections. (Column-I-RPG-Hoarding-Roof-v2.0 , Column-I-RPG-Hoarding-v2.0).
- Please refer to the product images for examples.
- Right Click and “Save “As” to download the reference sheet below.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.