He leaned against the angled stone, readied an arrow and waited for the order. Below, the small adventuring party approached the castle gates.
- (version 1.1) Contains D-RPG-BrickWall-Slit-v1.3.
- (version 1.2) Contains Z-RPG-BrickWall-Slit-v1.3 with small mesh repair.
- 12 June 2017 (version 1.4) Contains small mesh repair to BA-Mir-RPG-BrickWall-Slit-v1.1, BA-RPG-BrickWall-Slit-v1.1, D-RPG-BrickWall-Slit-v1.4, Z-RPG-BrickWall-Slit-v1.3.
- 12 March 2018 (version 2.0) Updated to Triplex.
- 24 May 2018 (version 4.0) Correction made to Q Tile pins. Latest version of Triplex.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
Thomas Shook (verified owner) –
Is there a set of arrow slits for the Rampage similar to the cross ones found in the Winterdale War Tower?
Sam Campbell –
There are no cross arrow slits in Rampage, although this is something we could do in the future.
Shannon Moyers (verified owner) –
I love these models! A version of Z wall with two arrow slits like Q wall would be great.
Mike (Printable Scenery) –
Glad you like em!
I’ll add your suggestion to our list of possible model updates when we next review this set