For as long as she could remember, the door to the cellars had always been locked. Yet here it was, sitting wide open, the smell of damp earth and long rotted vegetation emanating from within. She placed her hand on the ancient oak door and wondered who had found the key. From within the cellar, she heard a rustling.
- (version 1.1) Have replaced the Z-RPG-CastleDoor-v1.1 after a small mesh repair.
- 12 June 2017 (version 1.2) Small mesh repairs made to A-RPG-CastleDoor-v1.0, G-RPG-CastleDoor-v1.0, G-Step-RPG-CastleDoor-v1.0, P-RPG-CastleDoor-v1.1, X-RPG-CastleDoor-v1.1.
- 14 July 2017 (version 2.2) The Castle Door supports have been redesigned to facilitate easy removal.
- 17 July 2017 (version 2.3) Contains a step option for all Castle Doors.
- 13 March 2018 (version 2.4) Updated to Triplex.
- 22 May 2018 (version 4.0) Correction made to Q Tile pins. Latest version of Triplex.
- 1st February 2019 (version 4.1) Filament door connection.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
Castle Doors (with steps) Reference
Castle Doors (without steps) Reference