The Devastation of the Great Wyrm was total. Hillock Homesteads that had been in Halfling families for generations were reduced to smoldering holes, the ancient trees barring roomy tree houses no more than stumps and splinters strewn across the leveled plains. Yet the survivors did not have to dwell in the bleak campsites erected in the aftermath for long, for the Great Warlock was quick to set about righting the Dragons wrongs.
The first shipments of stone and steel from the Dwarven holds were all put into restoring the destroyed homes. While Halflings traditionally built by digging down and out, their new township would employ the unheard-of construction of a second story. To assimilate to such a change the residents labored to heap great mounds of earth up to the highest point of even the tallest manor to better merge the division of hillside and homestead.
Two versions of the Hillock Homestead are included in the download:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with
a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Small Printer Cuts- A further cut version of the model for smaller printers with a print bed size of 120mm
x 120mm x 120mm
- 18 March 2022 (version 1.5) Complete levels have been added.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small Printer Reference sheet include in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.4