Forests are held sacred to those Halflings still living in the old ways. Whether a clearing need be made for agricultural or defensive purposes, any tree felled is repurposed into fences, walls or buildings. The spiked log walls about the ranger’s tree forts are relatively simple in construction, though they serve their purpose well in the primary defense of the growing settlement, offering platforms for patrolling rangers and gaps for their arrows should any attempt be made to lay siege on the peaceful folk who shelter within.
Three versions of the Halfling Defences are included in the download:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with
a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Small Printer Cuts- A further cut version of the model for smaller printers with a print bed size of 120mm
x 120mm x 120mm
- Without Supports – An unsupported version.
- 4 March 2022 (version 1.4) An option for the Fences without supports has been added.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Reference for small printer included in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.3