One of the eldest customs still held among Halfling society is that any Halfling who cares for and maintains a garden must be granted the right to shelter in said garden. Over many generations this custom grew into noble families actually constructing small huts within a tree in their garden to accommodate the family gardener, which of course began a tradition of any and all Halflings of any standing building treehouses in their gardens to firmly establish their own airs and nobility’s. Now days it’s rare not to see a tree within a Hillock Homesteads yard that does not bare a treehouse.
Three versions of the Tree House are included in the download:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with
a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Small Printer Cuts- A further cut version of the model for smaller printers with a print bed size of 120mm
x 120mm x 120mm
- FDM With Supports- A folder containing pre-supported pieces to allow printing without overhangs.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small Printer Reference sheet include in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.0