Though the Archanical Bile Extractor could only drain so much of the Great Wyrm’s black bile a day, the beast itself was eternal, so long as its Warlock master lived in any case. And though much of the precious fluid needed to be traded with the Dwarves for construction materials, there were still periods over the years where trading eased and the stockpile grew. Hesitant to waste so much as a drop, Archanical Repositories began to crop up throughout the compound. These Barrel-like orbs could hold significant stock of the Fuel and were constructed to feed the ever-ongoing work of the Archanical Workstations built to further study and refine its arcane properties via a series of large pipelines.
A very serious business as it turns out, due to the highly combustible nature of the bile. Many dials and apparatus were developed to calculate such irregularities, over which constant vigil was maintained by both Warlock and Halfling alike.
The Archanical Repository includes in the download:
- An uncut version for printers with a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- Some FDM printers may have a small amount of stringing under the stairs.
- First Published version 1.4