The wisdom of their elders is as much a respected commodity among Halflings as is comfort. Tradition holds that once a Halfling gentleman has reached his later years that he be given the title of Gaffer, and join his peers in the community workshop where they are free to tinker away, making small improvements where they can about the settlement, and on occasion, inventing some sort of helpful contraption. The Great Warlock saw the benefit in keeping the Halflings traditions alive, and in the case of the Gaffers, an opportunity to expand and help in his arcane research. With the wealth of celestial knowledge unlocked from the captured Wyrm, the Gaffers workshop grew into a great guild of highly inventive engineers, finding ingeniously creative ways to use the Archanical fuel for never before dreamed of machinery.
The Gaffers has three versions in the download:
- Main Folder – A folder containing the 28mm scale model with or without base.
- Collectors Edition Folder – Which contains the 70mm scale model with a sub folder of the Pre-supported version.
- Resin Pre-Supports – Contains the 28mm models with pre-generated supports for resin printing.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.2