When the Warlock first bound the Great Wyrm to his will and established his position among the thankful folk whom he had rescued, the Halfing Druid who the village once looked to for leadership took his leave of the new regime, retreating to the ancient grove of trees deep in the woods that were left after the Dragons devastation. As the years passed, and the grand Archanical city of Draconopolis grew to tower over the rebuilt village of the Halflings, more and more of its residents left the bustle of the city to seek out the old Druid and keep the old ways and customs of a simpler time.
As the following of the Druid grew, the treetops of the ancient grove filled with the platforms. With the metal works of the foundries left behind, the construction of this new township would be of wind fallen branches bound by ropes. A tranquil setting for those who never asked for the future given them by the Warlock.
Two versions of the The Forest Forts are included in the download:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with
a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Small Printer Cuts- A further cut version of the model for smaller printers with a print bed size of 120mm
x 120mm x 120mm
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small Printer Reference sheet include in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.5