From the classic finery’s of yester year to the modern uniforms of those manning the walls and Air-Ships of the modern era, the craft of the Halfling tailor is said to rival that of the High-Elves. Readymade cloaks, waist coats and trousers pile the shelves of this portable outfitters, yet made to order garments are the specialty. Enjoy a whiskey across the way as your new wardrobe is deftly sewn up by large, skilled hands.
Three versions of the Garment Merchants Stand are included in the download:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model pieces that are small enough to fit most printers.
- Resin Pre-Supports- Pre-generated supports for resin printing
- Complete- This folder contains an uncut, complete version of the model.
- Filament Connection Option- This folder contains an option to print the doors separately and re-connect with a piece of filament so that the doors can open and close.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.1