Ever engaged in his endless studies of the Draconic Bile and its properties, the Great Warlock was a man of few words. No Halfling knew from where he hailed or to where he traveled to obtain his young apprentices, it was enough that he alone bound the Great Wyrm to his will and saved the last of the Halflings village from its devastation. The city he rebuilt in its place was a metropolis of Arcane research, complimentary of Halfling design in its roundness of roof and window, but far removed from the rustic peacefulness many still remember and miss. To some he is the savior of the Halfling race and welcome guest, to others he represents the death of their culture and an unwelcome occupation.
The Great Warlock has three versions in the download:
- Main Folder – A folder containing the 28mm scale model with or without base.
- Collectors Edition Folder – Which contains the 70mm scale model with a sub folder of the Pre-supported version.
- Resin Pre-Supports – Contains the 28mm models with pre-generated supports for resin printing.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.4