Fast and mobile, skiffs are frequently deployed for scouting ahead in wartime. Other times, they can be found being used for family day trips.
- 18 July 18 (version 1.1) Rigging tiles added.
- 30 July 18 (version 1.2) Ballista added to fittings
- 9 April 21 (version 2.0) Hull wood grain re-textured to prevent stringing.
- 15 June 22 (version 2.1) Scale of the Whole version corrected.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Mast measurements and rigging parts are located in the gallery image below.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
Skiff Hull Reference
Small Printer Reference
Whole Version Reference
You will need 6mm (1/4 inch) and 4mm (3/16 inch) dowel for the masts and black elastic string for the rope.