Wattle and daub framed by timber make up the majority of newer houses and upper storeys in Clorehaven.
- 12 September 2019 (Version 1.1) Columns with corbels have been thickened. AS and DS Windows added.
- 5 December 2019 (version 1.2) Double Door and Top locking variations added.
- 29 January 2020 (version 1.3) Overhangs fixed in the A and AS fireplaces.
- 22 April 2020 (version 1.4) D-Wall, Q-Wall, G-Wall and G-Window added.
- 29 April 2020 (version 1.5) Upper OpenLOCK ports added to D and Q Wall.
- 2 October 2020 (version 1.6) L-Column-Tudor-Corbel-2-w-LockingPin and L-Column-Tudor-Corbel-w-LockingPin posts have been made thicker.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
Tudor Walls Reference
Tudor Walls with Corbels Reference
Tudor Support Wall Reference
Tudor Windows Reference
Tudor Windows with Corbels Reference
Tudor Doorway Reference
Tudor Fireplace Reference
Top Locking variations Reference