Dragon Handlers mounted atop a great Cliff Wyvern may look grand and be known to win a lass’s heart, but one must begin at the bottom and work their way up. Mucking out the cages helps familiarize the new recruit’s scent to the Wyverns to begin with, after some months they may begin to help handle the Forest Wyverns, no easy task as these creatures are every bit as aggressive and snappy as their larger cousins. One must have risen to the rank of handler and served several years of field duty before training to ride the Swamp Wyvern, and if a Halfling survives several more years of that duty, they may, if brave enough apply to mount the great Cliff Wyverns that only the most scared captains of the Dragon Handlers Guild dare approach.
Though the smallest of the domesticated dragons, the Forest Wyvern can be as deadly as its greater cousins. A master flyer with falcon like predatory instincts, this creature is now trained to not only deliver deadly aerial assaults on any would by invader, but to deliver messages between units patrolling the boarders far from the city.
The Dragon Handler and Forest Wyvern has three versions in the download:
- Main Folder – A folder containing the 28mm scale model with or without base.
- Collectors Edition Folder – Which contains the 70mm scale model with a sub folder of the Pre-supported version.
- Resin Pre-Supports – Contains the 28mm models with pre-generated supports for resin printing.
- 9 March 2022 (version 1.4) correction made to the scale of the Dragon Handlers without bases.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.3
There are no questions yet.