The Great Warlock found many means to endear himself to the Halfling populace he came to reign over, none least of all was the highest held position of his personal Staff Bearer. Some might note the inherent practicality in having this heavy totem of office carried around for him, especially now that his hands were busied with the many Archanicical contraptions of his making about the tower of the Navigator, but to the Halfling folk who dwelt in the great city and saw the Warlock as their Saviour, the staff bearer was the highest hope a youngster could aspire too. The Current Staff bearer is a studious fellow by the name of Diggelsby Burrower, in his third year of service of the standard seven.
Diggelsby Burrower has three versions in the download:
- Main Folder – A folder containing the 28mm scale model with or without base.
- Collectors Edition Folder – Which contains the 70mm scale model with a sub folder of the Pre-supported version.
- Resin Pre-Supports – Contains the 28mm models with pre-generated supports for resin printing.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.6