An unlooked-for benefit to the Mastery of the Great Wrym was the taming of the more common dragons inhabiting the lands surrounding the city. Various species of Wyverns became drawn to the city, submissive to the will of the greater Alpha Dragon at its center. It was not long before they were being tamed and trained by the Halfling folk who had out-willed their greater master. The largest of these was the Cliff Wyvern. More of a glider than an actual flyer, the Cliff Wren had adapted to climbing the sheer walls of the mountainous regions to then glide down on updrafts to stalk the goats it preyed upon. Yet it is still a force to be reckoned with on land, and at a sprint can launch itself into the air for a stretch of low altitude gliding, covering a good distance at a safe vantage point.
The Cliff Wyvern has two zip files in the download:
- Cliff Wyvern 1.1 – Contains the model options.
- Cliff Wyvern Resin Pre-Supports – Contains pre-generated supports for resin printing.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.1