Past the boundaries of Wollockshire, where the ancient woods remain untouched from the devastation of the Great Wyrm, are hidden the barracks of the Halfling Rangers. Far enough away from the towering buildings of the Archanical compound and its ever-watchful warlock overlord. Here a halfling is free to return to the old ways of the simpler days. Refusing the use of any dwarven or warlock-made construction materials, the simple hillock-housed barracks shelter a good number of those who volunteer themselves to the Rangers Guild. Platforms are constructed in the ancient trees to be patrolled by the rolling watch stationed in the treehouses above.
Ranger Barracks has included in the download:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with
a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- With Supports- A folder containing pre-supported pieces to allow printing without overhangs
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.2