With its wings now evolved into a vestigial relic of flight, this long-legged Wyvern has adapted to feeding on the many creatures of the swamp. However, its stilt-like appendages make the Swamp Wyvern a natural sprinter on dry land, a feat used in the jousting like battles fought between males in their mating seasons. Callused ridges upon their sharp beaks are used to butt against at great speed with a rival male, an attack now used to great effect by their new Halfling riders.
The Swamp Wyvern has two versions in the download:
- Main Folder – A folder containing the model options.
- Resin Pre-Supports – Contains pre-generated supports for resin printing.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.2