Built to extract the Black Bile whose putrid fumes gave buoyancy and flight to the massive wingless form of the Great Wyrm, the construction of the Archanical Bile Extractor was overseen by the Warlock from his own design.
Though Halflings have some skill with metals in so much as the forging of agriculture implements, they rely on trading their own farm grown produce and lumber with the Dwarven Lords who mine the frozen mountains to the north for its metals and stone.
In accordance to the will of their Warlock Ward, an unprecedented amount of metal was negotiated on promise of repayment and carried down river over many loads by the halfling bargemen who traffic in the trade. For only the Dwarves had the forges to shape the broad plates and girders that were to constrain the Wyrm and drain its power, though the full design of what they were helping construct was not at first revealed to them.
Four versions are included in the Archanical Bile Extractor download:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with
a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Complete- This folder contains an uncut, complete version of the model. Ideal for scaling purposes and
those with large printers
- Small Printer Cuts- A further cut version of the model for smaller printers with a print bed size of 120mm
x 120mm x 120mm
- Resin Pre-Supports- Small printer cuts with pre-generated supports for resin printing.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small Printer Reference sheet include in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.3