With It’s True name known only to the Warlock who had bound himself to Its eternal lifeforce, the Great Dragon coiled in the center of the Halfling’s township was simply referred to as ‘The Wyrm’.
The once merciless juggernaut now lazed in a docile state, the furnace of Its eyes quelled to pallid green embers, yet none could forget the horror of Its malice and only the boldest of the Halfling master builders dared go near It, and only then to help construct the curious bindings fashioned by Its new Warlock master.
Bound by both spirit and mind, the warlock was able to tap into the celestial knowledge of the ancient being, seeing not only back through time, but glimpsing forward as well. With this power he unlocked the wonders of the Archanical engineering that would reshape the world of the Halfings.
Three versions are included in The Great Wyrm download:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with
a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Small Printer Cuts- A further cut version of the model for smaller printers with a print bed size of 120mm
x 120mm x 120mm
- Resin Pre-Supports- Small printer cuts with pre-generated supports for resin printing.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.1