Perched above the hamlet like a hungry vulture, the tower provided its inhabitants with a clear view of the townsfolks’ comings and goings. Simultaneously, its ominous shadow stretching over the buildings reminded the townsfolk that there were few places, but many reasons, to hide.
- 1 November 2018 (version 1.1) Correct Hatchway door added.
- 11 February 2020 (version 1.2) Updated joins Level 1 and Level 2.
- The large square tower is a mashup of Rampage castle pieces (generally Q walls with L columns) from the following sets:
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.