Perched above the hamlet like a hungry vulture, the tower provided its inhabitants with a clear view of the townsfolks’ comings and goings. Simultaneously, its ominous shadow stretching over the buildings reminded the townsfolk that there were few places, but many reasons, to hide.
- 1 November 2018 (version 1.1) Correct Hatchway door added.
- 11 February 2020 (version 1.2) Updated joins Level 1 and Level 2.
- The large square tower is a mashup of Rampage castle pieces (generally Q walls with L columns) from the following sets:
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
evan.obrien1 (verified owner) –
Might seem like a strange request but would it be possible to get a version without the floor? Ideally I would print the first four levels without a floor and then the top level with a floor to act as a roof.
Sam Campbell –
The large square tower is a mashup of Rampage castle pieces which you can assemble without the floors. They are generally Q walls with L columns.
c.j.schonfelder (verified owner) –
Any chance of getting the files without the small pegs in the bottom link holes, just printed a few at 60% and they hardly get printed with a 0.4 nozzel causing them to come loose and go everywhere
Sam Campbell –
If you’re printing at smaller scale, you will need to increase your print resolution. You can usually go down to 10% of the nozzle diameter as the limit, so 0.04