Medieval Forts were built for rulers to demonstrate their wealth and power to the local populace, and to provide a place of defence and safe retreat in the case of attack. Situated to defend important sites like river crossings, passages through hills, mountains, and frontiers. Centuries later, their ruins still provide shelter and places of strategic importance.
- 13 September 2022 (version 1.5) Level 3 had the ladder ends cut to allow flat printer bed placement.
Notes for the Ruined Norman Fort STL:
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small Printer Reference included in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.2
Rubble Option Reference