- 1.1 Ladder has been added to the pack.
- 20 June 2017 – 2.2 Small Mesh repair to B-RPG-HeavyWall-V2.2.
- 20 September 2017-2.3 Contains New TRP D wall.
- 6 April 2018 – 3.1 Updated to Triplex and VG-TRP-Heavy-Wall tile added.
- 26 April 2018 – 3.3 PC-MIR-Wall-Heavy-Wall and PC-Wall-TRP-Heavy-Wall added at customer request to fit along a OA floor tile.
- Rampage is a modular interconnecting scenery building system that allows you to build everything from perfect dungeon tiles, to large buildings and fortifications. Each tile costs less than 50 cents to print on any 3D printer.
- Rampage uses ‘OpenLOCK’ locking clips to attach the walls to floors so you can mix and match to make amazing combinations. The walls tessellate perfectly allowing you to make true form tiles, rooms and buildings.
- Please also get the locking clips from the base pack here
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
STL files in ZIP folder
10% to 15% for most parts but increase to 20% for thin upright parts such as door frames for added strength
.2 for Normal Quality .1 for High Quality (.2 Layer height is recommended)
100mm x 100mm x 100mm print build volume required
Prints without Supports