OpenLOCK Tessellation Templates
The OpenLOCK Tessellation Templates
The zip File contains the complete wall and floor tessellation templates
This set of template files is designed to be used by 3D artists to build OpenLOCK compatable tiles and is delivered as a .ZIP file pack containing STL files
See the description below on how to use the templates
You can use the OpenLOCK to print Templates to design your OpenLOCK scenery pieces using a 3D Modelling application.
See the product images for examples of OpenLOCK configurations
OpenLOCK is open source under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License. If you would like a free, unlimited commercial licence, please contact us
- 3.1 set all object to align to corners
- 3.2 small repair to D tile
- 4.0 Clip has 1mm remove from corners to allow four clips to be attached to the I tile (1 inch) tile)
- 4.1 Clip now comes in two versions, please test to see which one works best for you (4.0 or 4.1). ALSO, 6×6 tile has been added and alternate hole positions on the U tile and the E tile.
- 4.3 – The A Wall template is included for size. The top locking system is included. 4.3 Clip and 4.0 clips renamed in correct sequential order.
- 5.0 – Now includes side locking system, column and buttress system and I-tile side locking system. 4.3 clip is the current clip, and 4.0 has been discontinued.
- 26 June 2017 – 5.2 Small mesh repair to G-Open-Lock-v3.2
- 7 July 2017 – Triplex tiles are now included in OpenLOCK Templates along with more new tiles.
- 26 September 2017 – 7.2 Upgraded to OpenLOCK Templates 7.2 (new templates added)
- 2 October 2017- 7.4 Contains an AS tile
- 6 October 2017 – 7.5 Top locking clips removed from BA tile and More top locking clips added to the Q tile
STL files in ZIP folder
.2 for Normal Quality .1 for High Quality (.2 Layer height is recommended)
Prints without Supports