You need to use the 4.3 Clip. 4.3 is compatible with all OpenLOCK tiles.
Download the large template guide
OpenLOCK System is an open source scenery locking system. OpenLOCK System will allow you to build interlocking scenery items, swap walls and floors, it connects 360 and will tessellate perfectly.
OpenLOCK is based on the 1 inch square Dungeon Tile
The purpose of releasing the OpenLOCK System as Creative Commons Public Licence is to encourage others to develop cross compatible scenery and to provide a convenient platform for the community. You can use the OpenLOCK System files to make your own tiles and distribute them under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License
Please attribute www.printablescenery.com when posting your versions of the tiles online
CHANGELOG – Allways backwards compatible
- 1.2 Tight Clip added for making more permanent scenery
- 2.0 added extra connection points and the base files have been cleaned.
- 3.1 set all object to align to corners
- 3.2 small repair to D tile
- 4.0 Clip has 1mm remove from corners to allow 4 clips to be attached to the I tile (1 inch) tile)
- 4.1 Clip now comes in two versions, please test to see which one works best for you (4.0 or 4.1). ALSO 6×6 tile has been added and alternate hole positions on the U tile and the E tile.
- 4.3 – The A Wall template has been included for size. The top locking system has also been included. 4.3 Clip and 4.0 clips were renamed in correct sequential order.
- 5.0 – Now includes side locking system, column and buttress system and I-tile side locking system. 4.3 clip is the current clip and 4.0 has been discontinued.
- 26 June 2017 – 5.2 Small mesh repair to G-Open-Lock-v3.2
- 7 July 2017 – Triplex tiles are now include in OpenLOCK Templates along with more new tiles.
STL files in ZIP folder
.2 for Normal Quality (Rcomended) .1 for High Quality
Prints without Supports