You can use these print templates to design your OpenLOCK scenery pieces using a 3D modelling application.
See the product images for examples of OpenLOCK configurations
OpenLOCK is open source under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License. If you would like a free, unlimited commercial licence, please contact us
- (version 3.1) Set all objects to align to corners
- (version 3.2) Small repair to D tile
- (version 4.0) Clip has 1mm removed from corners to allow four clips to be attached to the I tile (1 inch) tile)
- (version 4.1) Clip now comes in two versions. Please test to see which one works best for you (4.0 or 4.1). Also, 6×6 tile has been added and alternate hole positions on the U tile and the E tile.
- (version 4.3) The A wall template is included for size. The top locking system is included. 4.3 Clip and 4.0 clips renamed in correct sequential order.
- (version 5.0) Now includes side locking system, column and buttress system and I-tile side locking system. 4.3 clip is the current clip, and 4.0 has been discontinued.
- (version 5.2) 26 June 2017 – Small mesh repair to G-Open-Lock-v3.2
- 7 July 2017 – Triplex tiles are now included in OpenLOCK Templates along with more new tiles.
- 26 September 2017 (version 7.2) Upgraded to OpenLOCK Templates 7.2 (new templates added)
- 2 October 2017 (version 7.4) Contains an AS tile
- 6 October 2017 (version 7.5) Top locking clips removed from BA tile and more top locking clips added to the Q tile
- 8 December 2017 (version 7.6) Mesh repair to SB floor tile.
- 28 January 2018 (version 7.7) Added OpenLOCK ports to the sides of the H wall tile.
- 13 April 2018 (version 7.8) OpenLOCK Clip updated to 5.3
- 26 April 2018 (version 7.9) Repairs made to P wall and P low wall
- 4 May 2018 (version 8.0) Template updated. Now includes side S walls.
- 27 July 2018 (version 8.1) Update made to I-Column.
- 10 September 2018 (version 8.2) OpenLOCK Clip updated to 5.4
- 7 November 2018 (version 8.3) E tile updated to E-TRP-v7.6