You can use the OpenLOCK to print Templates to design your OpenLOCK scenery pieces using a 3D Modelling application.
See the product images for examples of OpenLOCK configurations
OpenLOCK is open source under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International Public License. If you would like a free, unlimited commercial licence, please contact us
- 3.1 set all object to align to corners
- 3.2 small repair to D tile
- 4.0 Clip has 1mm remove from corners to allow four clips to be attached to the I tile (1 inch) tile)
- 4.1 Clip now comes in two versions, please test to see which one works best for you (4.0 or 4.1). ALSO, 6×6 tile has been added and alternate hole positions on the U tile and the E tile.
- 4.3 – The A Wall template is included for size. The top locking system is included. 4.3 Clip and 4.0 clips renamed in correct sequential order.
- 5.0 – Now includes side locking system, column and buttress system and I-tile side locking system. 4.3 clip is the current clip, and 4.0 has been discontinued.
- 26 June 2017 – 5.2 Small mesh repair to G-Open-Lock-v3.2
- 7 July 2017 – Triplex tiles are now included in OpenLOCK Templates along with more new tiles.
- 26 September 2017 – 7.2 Upgraded to OpenLOCK Templates 7.2 (new templates added)
- 2 October 2017- 7.4 Contains an AS tile
- 6 October 2017 – 7.5 Top locking clips removed from BA tile and More top locking clips added to the Q tile
- 8 Decmber 2017 – 7.6 Mesh repair to SB Floor tile.
STL files in ZIP folder
.2 for Normal Quality .1 for High Quality (.2 Layer height is recommended)
Prints without Supports