Little is known to the settlers of Hagglethorn Hollow as to the origins of the great ruins they discovered, reclaimed, and rebuilt into their proud little township. Some believe it to have been once one great castle and the foundations of their homes merely rooms within it, as such it is said that the paths scrapped out from beneath the earth that form their streets were the stone-paved hallways of the greater Castle.
Two versions of the Pathways are included in the download:
- The main files for the different pathway pieces that are designed to fit on most conventional 3D printers.
- A folder labeled “Road Version” with enlarged pieces designed to act as wider roads for carts and horses.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- Copyright Printable Scenery under license from Tabletop Troubadour Games
- First Published version 1.3