Crossing the many mountain streams of Hagglethorn hollow, the sturdy foundations of the bridges were already here poking through the soil when the current inhabitants arrived in the hollow. Like the cobbled streets, they may have been part of a massive labyrinthine castle, though they have since been reduced by industrious individuals to convenient, low-sided cartways through the township.
The Hagglethorn Bridge comes with 3 versions for 3d printing:
- The main version included in the download with the bridge cut in two that will fit most conventional 3D printers on the market
- A folder labeled “Road Version” with an enlarged bridge for carts and horses that will fit on printer beds sized 200mm x 200mm
- A folder labeled “River Options” has the bridge attached to Rivers and Wild Rivers.
- 27 January 2023 (version 1.7) Now contains river options.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- Copyright Printable Scenery under license from Tabletop Troubadour Games
- First Published version 1.6
River Option Reference
Just wondering, is there any chance in future, that there would be an extension part for this bridge? Like a middle flat area, with another arch, option to make a bride longer?
Really like to look of it! 🙂
Mike (verified owner) –
Thanks for your suggestion! Its certainly something we could look at adding in the future. I’ll put it on our list of possible model updates.
richard.lierman (verified owner) –
I’d like to second the extension, and perhaps a “destroyed” model as a standalone model/purchase?
Jo Boorer –
It is a great idea. We will look at putting this in a future campaign.
Thomas Gallant –
There was a post on the rivers Q&A in May that you were planning to adapt this bridge for crossing the Rivers set. Has anything happened with this, or any other bridge. Would love an option to bride across the rivers set!
Jo Boorer –
I know it is in the model update pipeline so will add your comment to the card. Thanks
Thomas Gallant (verified owner) –
Absolutely love that you guys added in a bridge option for the rivers…Many thanks on that. However just purchased and downloaded and the Wild Rivers wont slice. Tried in Cura 5.2.2 and Prusa and both kick back an error and wont slice. the other models all work perfect but not the wild rivers. Neither slicer will say what the error is, just that they cant slice.
Jo Boorer (verified owner) –
I am unable to recreate this error in the Cura or Prusa slicer. Cura has had issues like this since 5.0. Try turn the model on the build plate before slicing.