Crossing the many mountain streams of Hagglethorn hollow, the sturdy foundations of the bridges were already here poking through the soil when the current inhabitants arrived in the hollow. Like the cobbled streets, they may have been part of a massive labyrinthine castle, though they have since been reduced by industrious individuals to convenient, low-sided cartways through the township.
The Hagglethorn Bridge comes with 2 versions for 3d printing:
- The main version included in the download with the bridge cut in two that will fit most conventional 3D printers on the market
- A folder labeled “Road Version” with an enlarged bridge for carts and horses that will fit on printer beds sized 200mm x 200mm
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- Copyright Printable Scenery under license from Tabletop Troubadour Games
- First Published version 1.6