Away from the prying eyes of the Wizarding guild, the townsfolk of Hagglethorn Hollow gather in the Longhouse. Here they drink, feast, and make their covert plans to overthrow the evil magic-wielders.
There are three different printing options included in the product download for the Hagglethorn Longhouse:
- A cut, supported version for printers with a printer bed size of 200mmx200mm (recommended)
- A folder labeled “Small Printer” with cut files for printers with a printer bed size of 120mmx120mm
- A folder labeled “Longhouse Complete” with uncut, unsupported files for larger printers and scaling down purposes
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery
- Copyright Printable Scenery under license from Tabletop Troubadour Games
- Has a separate zip file containing unsupported small printer cuts for resin printers.
- Pre-supported version for FDM printing included in the download
- First Published version 1.5
dpostulart (verified owner) –
I’ve started printing the dungeon of the longhouse on the recommended settings.
Printer used is a Creality CR10.
Each separate piece looks good, but interlocking them is real difficult. Am I doing something wrong? The height sections fit nicely it’s more the flooring that has a hard time locking into place.
Mind you, I’m no 3d Printing expert 😀
Mike (verified owner) –
Thanks for letting us know. Sometimes you might need to trim the edges slightly with a craft knife or file them back for the interlocking pieces to fit snugly.
They are designed so that once they’re together they stay together minimizing any visible seam lines.