Stone walls became the difference between life and death for many soldiers during World War Two. Sometimes the solid rock was the only thing between them and the enemy bullets.
- 17 July 2017 (version 1.1) Contains 508×508-StoneWall_T-section & 508×508-StoneWall_X-section.
- 11 October 2018 (version 2.0) Clip holes updated for easier access.
- The Stone walls do not have the bottom OpenLOCK ports. They only have the OpenLOCK side ports. However, the walls will still tessellate with the OpenLOCK system. For example, the 508 is the same length as an OpenLOCK A wall.
- Right click and “Save As” to download the reference sheet below.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.