- 17 July 2017 – 1.1 Contains 508×508-StoneWall_T-section & 508×508-StoneWall_X-section.
- 11 October 2018 – 2.0 Clip holes updated for easier access.
- The OpenLOCK Stone walls do not have the bottom OpenLOCK ports. They only have the OpenLOCK side ports. However, the walls will still tessellate with the OpenLOCK system.
- For example, the 508 is the same length as an OpenLOCK A wall.
- Right click and “Save As” to download the reference sheet below.
Prints without Supports
.2 for Normal Quality .1 for High Quality (.2 Layer height is recommended)