The Treeceratops is a wonderous beast to behold, its branch-crested head is easily mistaken for an uprooted tree that’s lost its grip to the hillock of boulders below. Yet boulders shouldn’t heave up from the ground on tree stump legs and slowly lumber away as this marvel of nature does.
A territorial beast, it’s best not to disturb her while she’s grazing on the ever-sprouting mushrooms that sustain the Tree creatures of the woods, though if chanced right, one may take advantage of her size as she cools herself in the Hagglethorn river, damning it up for an easier passage in the shallows, or even across her back.
The Treeceratops download comes with four different folders for printing options:
- Complete – This folder contains an uncut, complete version of the model. Ideal for scaling purposes and those with large printers
- FDM With Supports – A folder containing pre-supported pieces to allow printing without overhangs
- Resin Pre-Supports – Resin cuts with pre-generated supports for printing.
- FDM or Resin – These parts can be printed on either of these printers. Please refer to the READ ME file for FDM printing instructions.
- 10 September 2021 (version 1.4) Shell errors fixed in resin pre-supported files.
- 8 December 2023 (version) 1.5) Inner hole in complete version fixed.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- Copyright Printable Scenery under license from Tabletop Troubadour Games
- First Published version 1.3
FDM or Resin Reference