The tallest of All the Tree Creatures, this majestic wonder towers over the canopies of the Wandering Woods like the queen she is. Her long neck makes it all the easier to eat the fungi which grow on the highest branches of the forest, leaving ample fodder for the lower grazers below.
A docile creature, several lost Hagglethonians tell tales of how they were able to make use of her great height and peaceful nature by climbing her neck to locate the township beyond the labyrinth-like woods and make it home.
The Brackenosaurus download comes with four different folders for printing options:
- Complete – This folder contains an uncut, complete version of the model. Ideal for scaling purposes and those with large printers
- FDM With Supports – A folder containing pre-supported pieces to allow printing without overhangs
- Resin Pre-Supports – Resin cuts with pre-generated supports for printing.
- FDM or Resin – These parts can be printed on either of these printers. Please refer to the READ ME file for FDM printing instructions.
- 3 September 2021 (version 1.4) In the Resin Pre-Support folder the Torso had multiple shells fixed.
- 10 September 2021 (version 1.5) Shell errors fixed in resin pre-supported files.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- Copyright Printable Scenery under license from Tabletop Troubadour Games
- First Published version 1.3