The entrance to the cultists’ lair was scattered with piles of skulls and crowned with an impossibly large skull. From inside there was a faint glow of fire and the distant pounding of drums. Was it the cultists that took down something so massive or was there something even worse in the depths of the cave? The adventurers knew there was only one way to find out: Through the mouth of the Titan!
- You can find a painting guide for the Titan Skull here.
- The Titan Skull itself is in two parts from the nose, which will need to be glued; we recommend using super glue to stick it together.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.1