Near the center of the communal gardens sits the Lovers Pool, a tranquil spot fed by the fresh mountain waters of the hollow. It is common to see young lovers meeting on the bridge, watching the fish swim by below, and caring for little else in the world.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- Bridge Railings will need to be printed with supports.
- Copyright Printable Scenery under license from Tabletop Troubadour Games
- First Published version 1.2
jonathan.weismann (verified owner) –
How do you print the rails? Standing straight up? Flat? I see lots of support here for these models and not sure how to best print them.
Mike (Printable Scenery) (verified owner) –
You can print them either way, you’ll just want to print them with supports touching build-plate. I believe for the studio model they were printed on their side but upright will print just aswell
car_tag (verified owner) –
The pools (both with and without lilies) have a lowered rock on one side that prevents the bridge from sitting flush when you combine the two. Low priority, I know, but thought you’d want to know about it.