For many of the poorest inhabitants dwelling in the city, their livestock is their most valued possession. The keeping of such animals as pigs and chickens can mean the difference between life and starvation, as such, many of the rickety shanties built at ground level in the slums are occupied by both beasts and masters. These are commonly seen by other residents in the city to be the lowliest of accommodations.
Notes for the Slums of Flea Bottom No2 STL:
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Included is the stand-alone option which can be used with Cobblestone Way.
- Slums-of-Flea-Bottom-2-Lv2-Roof requires supports touching the build plate.
- Slums-of-Flea-Bottom-2-Lv1 and Slums-of-Flea-Bottom-2-Roof need a raft or brim on to print. This includes the stand alone parts.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.2
Stand Alone version Reference